Last post was about good EBS applications.
But there were so many other apps and now I'll introduce specially more useful apps.
When you travel abroad, It is good to possess some manuals like about basic English conversation.
But though you don't have ones, you may have smartphone.
Then when you are in accidental situation and can't say something because of not knowing English, you can make use of this one.
This app allows to study anywhere in your smartphone.
You can study not only your room, on the desk, but also in the bus, the subway, etc.
This provides video lecture for you exactly and major summery of learning contents.
you also can solve the problems, which are marked automatically.
Then mistaken problems are belonged to your own note of the wrong answers.
Above this, you can utilize this app for your study.
There are many applications free or charged.
What I showed you are free apps and interesting things.
If you want these and more apps, you can search on the internet or your smartphone.
I hope you utilize these and other things regardless of place.






No comments:
Post a Comment